Move To The Sea



Me and my wife - a sunny day in Spinola Bay
Moving to Malta is perhaps the best thing I've ever done in my life, so far. The arguments for this are many, and the emergence of relocation arguments to Malta appears every day in my life. Others may speak for themself, but I would not be surprised if there are many more here, on this beautiful island, feeling the same way I do.

One of the many reasons is to get close to the ocean, what better way is there, when we are in the middle of it. Certainly, it is a windy and chilly winter here. Colder inside than outside, actually. But when summer now begins and is here to stay for, well at least October, there is nothing to complain about in the sea winds.

The sea winds should rather be seen as cooling fans when the hottest seasons comes in July and August. I look forward to this and a warm pleasant summer in the company of good friends.

Two minutes walk to Spinola Bay, the nearest harbor. Small boats that you can stare at for hours, fabulous St Julian's Bay where you can look out over the open water and the horizon, and Balluta Bay a 5 minutes walk away as a cozy, quiet rounding, the three prospects not to be missed in a lifetime. My wife and I have been extremely happy since we moved closer to the sea in Malta.

But this is only one side of the sea close to Malta. It is St. Julian's. The Seafront in Sliema is not to forget, like all the other parts of the island. The opportunity to go over to Gozo is also fantastic, it is said. I have not gotten there myself yet, but it's definitely a project I will do before I'm done with Malta, if I ever will be.

Comments